Skegness TEC (part of the TEC Partnership) is excited to launch a comprehensive range of wholly work-based Apprenticeship programmes. The college aims to bridge the gap between education and practical skills by offering a diverse array of Apprenticeships designed to cater to various sectors.
Starting this week, Skegness TEC will roll out the following fully immersive Apprenticeship programmes:
- Business Administration: Equipping aspiring professionals with the skills to efficiently manage office operations, handle administrative tasks, and streamline business processes.
- Customer Service: Focusing on providing exceptional customer support and fostering positive client relations, preparing apprentices for customer-centric roles.
- Team Leading: Nurturing leadership qualities and imparting strategies for effectively guiding teams towards success in a dynamic work environment.
- Operations Manager: Designed for individuals aspiring to lead and optimise overall business operations, ensuring seamless workflow and productivity.
- Supply Chain Operator: Equipping apprentices with expertise in managing supply chains, logistics, and inventory to drive efficient business operations.
- Food and Drink Operator: Offering a comprehensive understanding of food and beverage manufacturing operations, from food preparation, continuous improvement systems and the quality cycle.
- Early Years Practitioner/Educator: Preparing professionals to work with young children, providing care and early education in nurturing environments.
- Teaching Assistant: Focused on training future teaching assistants to support educators in classrooms, facilitating an effective learning environment.
- Learning and Development Practitioner: Equipping individuals with the tools to assess training needs, design, and implement learning programs to enhance employee performance.
What sets these Apprenticeships apart is their “wholly work-based” nature, emphasising practical, on-the-job training. Apprentices will receive hands-on experience, working directly in their chosen field under experienced mentors.
Skegness TEC’s forward-thinking approach has garnered significant support from local businesses and organisations, eager to take on Apprentices and help shape the next generation of skilled professionals. The college’s close collaboration with these industry partners ensures that the Apprenticeships remain relevant to the ever-changing job market, meeting the needs of both employers and learners.
Gemma Robinson, Assistant Principal of Skegness TEC, expressed her enthusiasm for the initiative, stating, “We are thrilled to launch these wholly work-based Apprenticeships, which will undoubtedly provide invaluable opportunities for students to gain real-world experience and acquire the skills needed to thrive in their chosen fields. Our mission is to bridge the gap between education and employment, and we are confident that these programmes will make a significant impact in achieving that goal.”
Prospective apprentices can apply for these programmes through the https://apprenticeships.grimsby.ac.uk/vacancies/ website or by calling 0800 012 6656. The intake is expected to be highly competitive, so interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.
If you are an employer interested in offering work-based apprenticeships, please contact us on [email protected] and we will arrange a meeting with one of our dedicated Business Advisors to discuss your needs.
Disclaimer: The information above is accurate as of the current date. Please refer to the official Skegness TEC website for the latest updates and application guidelines.