Advanced Skills in Word Module
Our Advanced Skills in Word Module course covers how to produce templates and documents that are easy to create and simple to modify.
What you will learn
- Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting.
- Convert text to a table and vice versa.
- Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions.
- Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
- Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
- Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
- Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
- Collaborate on and review documents.
- Work with master documents and subdocuments. Apply document security features.
- Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document.
No formal entry requirements