The Careers Service team at Skegness TEC are here to assist you in making informed decisions and to help you plan the next steps towards your future. Our Careers Advisers can provide you with the information, advice and guidance you need when applying for work, college, university or for an apprenticeship.
We provide a high quality, confidential and impartial guidance service. This is freely available to current and potential Skegness TEC students of any age. Alumni also access the careers service on request.
Skegness TEC provides:
- A stable and structured careers programme, aligned to the Gatsby Benchmarks.
- Access to high quality advice about future study options and Labour Market Information (LMI).
- A range of activities to enable you to develop your employability skills by meeting with employers and learning about the world of work, as well as experiences of the work place.
- A range of opportunities to meet future providers of further, higher and post-graduate education, apprenticeships and training.
- The opportunity for one-to-one guidance meetings with a professional Careers Adviser, that are both impartial and confidential.