About Skegness TEC
Our courses lead to apprenticeships, university and careers.
Since 2009, Skegness TEC, formerly Lincolnshire Regional College, has been providing Skegness and the surrounding areas with an ever-expanding curriculum, giving our learners the education and training employers are looking for.
We’ve changed our name!
From September 2017 Lincolnshire Regional College became Skegness TEC. Our decision to change our name reflects our commitment to provide courses that meet the needs of our learners and employers throughout the community. Our focus is on Training, Education and Careers (TEC), whether you’re interested in engineering and plumbing, or thinking about a career in health and social care, Skegness TEC will give you the skills you need and employers want.
Skegness TEC is focused on individuals and giving them a successful future. We will help you gain the skills, knowledge and qualities you need to get the career you want.
We are part of a larger group of colleges, the TEC Partnership. The group is one of England’s largest providers of further and higher education. With a rich history of developing innovative training and education solutions for the community, the TEC Partnership comprises of the Grimsby Institute, University Centre Grimsby, Scarborough TEC, Skegness TEC, Career 6, The Academy Grimsby and Modal Training, a dedicated multi-modal logistics training facility based in Immingham, North East Lincolnshire.
Why choose Skegness TEC?
- Many of our tutors have real industry experience
- You train in realistic working environments
- Study using industry-standard facilities and resources
- We prepare you for what your future will hold
- Excellent links with local and national employers
- Dedicated Careers Advisers to help you on your way to career success
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Support and help in applying for jobs or university places
- The chance to undertake valuable work experience
- Our learners go on to successful careers and top universities
- Many of our learners enter competitions as part of their studies…and win!
- We have strong partnerships with employers and the community
- Our courses are designed to meet the needs of employers
- We are focused on making your time with us the best it can be, whether it’s educational visits or guest speakers
- Success Coaches are on hand to provide our learners with a variety of support
- Free or subsidised learner-to-campus travel